Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Pinball Hall of Fame, Las Vegas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Arcade Machines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject:  Pinball Hall of Fame, Las Vegas Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
I visited Tim Arnold's Pinball Hall of Fame last week in Vegas. The place is huge and has tone of machines. It is about 10 minutes from the strip in Vegas so you'll need a car or cab (15 bucks). The place is a very plain looking building with no flash inside and out. It is a non-profit so he keeps it very simple. It is all about the machines, nothing more. There are machines from many different eras of pinball, from no flipper machines to modern day pins. The 50's and 60's is well represented. I did notice a lack of late 70's machines, but that shouldn't dissuade anyone from visiting. The machines are in very good condition. Considering the number of machines and the difficulty in keeping them up and running with everything working is a huge task. Somehow they have a very low out of order percentage. Most machines are 25-50 cents a play. There are items that I am pretty sure were on Pawn Stars and American Restoration in the hall, specifically a pop corn maker and a flipperless, non electric pinball machine.
I had the luck to run into Tim and he was happy to take a pic with me. He did say that the video games were for kids, but he has a few there for fans to play. He is a die hard pin guy. If you are in Vegas, I highly recommend going to the Pinball Hall of Fame. I can't imagine there being a larger collection of working pins anywhere in the world.

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Arcade Machines All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: