Mail
Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Poll : Should VGC start carrying Figurines/Plushies?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Chit Chat - (Not Game Related)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should we start carrying plushies/figurines? (retro)
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Yes but we want posters too!!!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Question? Poll : Should VGC start carrying Figurines/Plushies? Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
Due to the high volume of requests i get while in the shop i was wondering what you guys think.The plushies would probably run anywhere between 10-30 bucks and figurines anywhere between 2-100 bucks.I've been looking for a while now but even our cost would be very high on them.

Please let me know,help us make VGC the only place to go!

patches/lasrblst patches/pitfall
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Yeah In a way, I actually htink thats a good idea! I love collecting them things.. I have some of the old duke nukem action figures NOT OPENED either. Octa Brain, the Pigcop and two duke nukem figures.. which one of them has the FREEZE RAY which is a RARE collectors item!! I also have a DUKE NUKEM FOREVER action figure also hehe!

I also have some stuffed plushies like SOnic the HedgeHHog, and SPyro the Dragon.

I got TWO of the HALO REACH statues, Two if the Maruc FENIX statues for Gears of war 3.. MAN Those are KILLER NICE both the Marcus AND the Halo Reach statues!. I have TWO Duke Nukem FOREVER bust statues too! Those are OK but not as good as the Marcus Fenix and halo reach ones hehe!

I like to see GEARS of war Judgment come out with a collecters edition that has a WILD TICKER Statue with a removable bombpack so you can have it as a regular ticker or a Wild Ticker.. or better yet an actual PLUSHIE of a GOW WRETCH heheh i loved that beast!.. I loved both the Tickers and the Wretches hehe!

SO yeah that would be kewl to carry stuff like that of course PLUS posters too!.. i would be buying them all the time to build up my collection of Video Game stuff :O)

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
Right now we have mario,luigi,various colors of yoshi and toad.If they sell well we will expand stock.Catch em all!!!

patches/lasrblst patches/pitfall
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Oh yeah i forgot to mention the SACKBOY from Little Big Planet hehe i have two of them and the female SACKGIRL too :O) hehe!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Chit Chat - (Not Game Related) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: