Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Do you have a Wii?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Nintendo Wii
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject:  Do you have a Wii? Reply with quote
MrCleanHead
Civilian
Civilian

2307 Tokens

Items:
Hey, if you have a Wii and have it hook up to the wi-fi, drop me a line with your console code number so we can have a Mii parade or whatever. Right now my Wii is pretty much useless over the net since nothing is really enabled other than the weather and buying some old game that sucks (just kidding, I like some of that old crap too). Come on Nintendo, Wii Sports should have been multiplayer over the net!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Hopefully Soon. Once the Tempest sells I have decided to buy myself one. Mike : )

Wiiiiiiiiiiiii

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
I finally got my hands on a Wii. I bought the Wii sports game with the extra joystick. Now all I need is time to play the darn thing.

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject:  Re: Do you have a Wii? Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
MrCleanHead wrote:
Hey, if you have a Wii and have it hook up to the wi-fi, drop me a line with your console code number so we can have a Mii parade or whatever. Right now my Wii is pretty much useless over the net since nothing is really enabled other than the weather and buying some old game that sucks (just kidding, I like some of that old crap too). Come on Nintendo, Wii Sports should have been multiplayer over the net!!!

Hey I've got a wii! what's your friend code?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
Well it's been over a year since I bought my Wii and finally had the time to open it up. WGCL98 would call me weekly to see if I opened the thing yet.
I have to say that I am very impressed with it. The games are fun and much different than anything I have played before. Raving Rabbits is silly and a lot of fun. I can imagine the fun I could have had with this if I were a kid receiving the Wii.
It all goes to show you that gameplay outweighs graphics. That is why many of us still play the classics.

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
DigitalDaredevil wrote:
Well it's been over a year since I bought my Wii and finally had the time to open it up. WGCL98 would call me weekly to see if I opened the thing yet.
I have to say that I am very impressed with it. The games are fun and much different than anything I have played before. Raving Rabbits is silly and a lot of fun. I can imagine the fun I could have had with this if I were a kid receiving the Wii.
It all goes to show you that gameplay outweighs graphics. That is why many of us still play the classics.

Agreed. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
I mainly play Mario Kart Wii online. Its Excellent!

I will look up my code next time I am on. I think MrCleanhead already sold his Wii Sad Lately I have been Playing Rock Band 2 on 360 and the other day I bought a Real Electric Guitar. I wish playing a real guitar was as easy. No colored Buttons or Star Power Sad

Mike Smile

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
HEHEHEHE I wish ROCK BAND and GUitar HERO was as easy as playing REAL guitar! No metal strings to pick and no way to chord!! Sad The colour buttons are just so confusing .. and plus you cant build up your callouses enough with them colour buttons!

Hey does any one have the wiring diagram for how to install DIMARZIO or Carvin M22SD pickup in the newest GUITAR HERO guitar?!?! hehe

You know what would be funny if it could be done.. a REAL 6 STRING electric guitar that is CUSTOMIZED to look like the guitar hero guitar... but plays like a REAL GUITAR cause it would be a real guitar! Now that would be killlllllller!! Then i can say to everyone I CAN PLAY ROCK BAND or GUITAR HERO! hehehe

Okok I know bad joke!..

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Nintendo Wii All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: