FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Yo!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Music Chat (Any Genre)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
Well today i am kinda excited I got my NEW OVATION USA MADE BALLADEER today! It is a beautiful Guitar.... I took a NEW picture of my setup with all my USUABLE guitars on thier stands. My two main babies are in front. The BLUE hotrodded Ibanez RG2EX1 that I bought brand new just this year and heavily customized it with a Washburn Wonderbar along with NEW CARVIN M22SD/V Pickups. And then my NEW OVATION to theleft of it !! Surprised)

As you can see the Gear has changed alot since my last picture i claimed was NEW...hehehe!! I got a new Tascam FW-1082 Firewire Computer Interface/Mixer as you can see in the pictures, plus a new DELL Intel CORE2 QUAD 9400 PC!

:O) took me awhile to build my studio. But I was able to take pictures along the way to show it as it progressed. I THINK I am finally CONTENT now!! :O) hehe

Picture resized

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing

Last edited by admin on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
WGCL98
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

2328 Tokens

Items:
All that wasted space that could be used for storing video game stuff.... shame shame. Smile

All kidding aside, very nice guitar collection.

patches/prescook patches/dragster patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/stampede patches/tennis
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
hehe thanx!! I love the ovation and the ibanez!

but is funny that you said that no room for video game stuff hehehe That picture is only the one side of my living room... hehe you havent seen theother side.. thats where all my viodeo game consoles , boxes of disks.. etc etc.. that takes up the other side of the room hehe!

youknwo i have so many that i had to store some on the MUSIC side of the room.. if you see my last picture.. nt this new one.. but the one before that you can see the GAMECUBE stuff next to the PC... i have two gamecubes so and i ran out of room on the game side of the room so i had to put it near the music stuff..

In fact they are still there..in the same spot.. in the recent picture the new ovation is in front of them!! :O)

I know i have so much in this tiny apartment.. that i have no room!.. anymore.. i have 6 guitars.. and not to count HOWMANY videogame consoles i have and boxes and boxes of game!!.. Sad all in my tiny living room!! heheh!

MAN I NEED MORE ROOM!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Kinda like my house but my guitars are all Plastic Guitar Hero Guitars : )

Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
VGC wrote:
Kinda like my house but my guitars are all Plastic Guitar Hero Guitars : )

Mike : )

HEHEHEH.. you need to take pictures of your Guitar Hero Guitar Collection and post it for all to see your AXES!! hehe :O)

Have you checked out that Peavey site for them REAL peavey Guitars made into controllers for games?!!? I posted the link to it in another thread here. They are so kewl!.

WEll i got to take a picture of the other side of the room so everyone can see that i am NOT JUST ALL music... heheh My TV Side of the room is full of Video games and consoles! hehehe!.. LIke i say i have so many that i had to put them on my coffee table and also store some on the Music side!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:

Picture resized

My new Marshall pedal Board!! This thing is HUGE & HEAVY!.. Everything is ALL heavy guage metal making this thing VERY HEAVY! Not very easy to bring this out to jam anytime!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject:  New Additions to my Studio!!!! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
Ok I guess I was NOT content back then! I just had to get these additions.

Picture resized

On the left is new BOSS DR-880 drum machine with built in Bass Guitar synth. Killer sounding. It is almost my whole back up band right in one box! It even has a built in guitar effects processor too.

The unit on the right is my New Tascam 2488NEO 24 track recording workstation. Records nice but I havs to still get used to mixing with it and getting that good pro sound mix to my recordings.

If your all still wondering if i still have my OLD stuff in the LAST recent picture... Well Guess what?! YEP! I still do! Smile

Picture resized

Just to give you an idea where my new additions are set up, in regards to my main stuff you see in the earlier pictures. The new additions are sitting on my coffee table because I have no room on my main music system stand. I know sucks I need a better system to put all this stuff. I couldnt get THE WHOLE gear in that second picture cause I was almost crammed in the corner on the couch as it was just to egt the shot I did!

The living room is VERY SMALL although it doesnt look like it in the the pictures. Believe me it is small! Maybe it is the wide angle lens on camera? hehe

And YES i still have YET to take a shot of the other side of the room where you can see the TV set and the video game consoles that are on the opposite side of the room from the main music system! I would have to find an angle to get all that in too!

Like I say not much room when your living room is full of Music Gear and YES... VIDEO GAME stuff too! :O)

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Butch IS The One Man Band. Mike : )

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
hehe with this BOSS DR-880 i pretty much AM the whole band hehehe!.. this is a killler little box!!... i love the built in guitar effects it has. I just got the DVD Video Manual for it this morning. it is very informative!

I gotta record some of the jams i do with it so you guys can hear it! I jam all the tme with it now!! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
Check out my new toy.. BOSS GT-10 Guitar Multi-Effects processor. Nice Machine Alot of editing features. The stock presets are kinda lame but can sound killer when they are tweaked. Killer sounds!!

Picture resized

Oh also check out my Collection of KISS Guitar Straps! Smile I been a fan of KISS for years ever since I was in HIghSchool! I have ALL the Official Kiss Guitar Straps. They are kinda short for me to actually use with my guitars but I have them as part of my personal KISS collection!

Picture resized

I also have the KISS guitar Pick collection too!

I have alot of kiss collectable stuff that I have accumulated over the years! Smile hehe!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Did I ever get you one of those Blacklight Kiss Posters? Mike : )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
VGC wrote:
Did I ever get you one of those Blacklight Kiss Posters? Mike : )

YEPPER i just got it today!!.. and it is KILLLLLER i have it in a frame already hanging on my wall right next to my other Kiss Blacklight poster... i took down the old kiss poster that wasnt a Blacklight poster and put the new one in its place.. LOOKS WAYYYY BETTER!!..

Thanx doooooooooode for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

Picture resized

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject:  New PIcs coming soon! :O) Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
Ok you guys. i am going to be posting some new pics..of some of the later gear i got since the previous pictures..

WHich i STILL have everything in the last view photos as it is!!. WEll except for the baby blue ibanez.. I took them Carvin M22SD pickups out.. and put in Some HOT GIBSON pickups. (490R in Neck position and 498T in the bridge position) and they ROCK compared to the Carvin M22 and M22SD (which i put back inside the cases that gibson pickups came in) The guitsr sounds KILLLLLLLLLER ..and really rocks with the EBOW!!

i just never had the ambition to take any photos if it all.. cause i would need to have to set them on stands and stuff.. but I am going to do that!... we got a new member on the forum... (WELCOME FATAL !! :O) and he is a musician too!! and of course a VIDEO GAMER as well.. I know I cant forget to mention that!! hehe!

So watch out i have three more guitars that i need to post photos of...(and one of them i got from a special freind and I did a complete wiring job on it!... it has alot of sentimental value to me.. NOT to mention that it ROCKSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I have a 6 space rack system ( and yes i still have the 12 space rack still as you see it in the previous photos. But i got a 6 space rack and i have it set up for VOCAL use with a 12 channel LINE mixer and a Vocal Effect processor that Harmonizes!!..

I also have a ROLAND GR55 Guitar Synth too that i will post pictures of.. and of course i cant forget my LINE 6 Spider 4 150 (2x12 150watts) guitar amp!! :O)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Music Chat (Any Genre) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: