Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

PlayStation HOME!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Playstation 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject:  PlayStation HOME!! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
What is the actual point of the central plaza?! I can see somewhat a reason to the other areas lthat relate to specific games.

But i do not know why people actually "HANG OUT" in the plaza area?! I mean they stand on the benches.. i guess to show off that they found the glitch to be able to do that.... and then they stand there ALL DAY literally... doing literally NOTHING at all but standing there?! What is the point?!

AND NO.. i havent been there all day either to KNOW if they are ACTUALLY there ALL DAY!.. but i go in i see them all standing on this one bench.. .. then i go back in a few hours later after i play REAL GAME.. and they are STILL there.. either just standing there doing nothing or doing a stupid dance... THEN i go away again and come back like the next day and they are STILL there!

IS there a point?! I mean to come in and JUST stand in one spot for that many hours?!?! are they afraid someone ELSE may grab thier spot "ON TOP" of the BENCH?! WHo in thier right mind would leave thier PS3 console on THAT long of a period of time and DO NOTHING with it?! ! I mean do nothing CONSTRUCTIVLY?

I would have say there is alot of people out there who actually have NO LIVES.. and i THOUGHT i was BAD hehehehe! Thats just pathetic!! Smile

And what is the purpose on literally PAYING REAL cash MONEY for virtual items for the STUDIO room or custumes to AGAIN, just walk around the plaza showing off ?!?!

I mean if your going to spend MONEY .. REAL MONEY.. why buy stuff like that that has NO REAL PURPOSE? BUT SOME ACTUAL GAME PEOPLE! hehe

I mean did you see the costs of the mansions?!!? like 24$ just for first floor?!?! OH my gawd!!

Just for the schitz and grinz.. i did decorate my Studio home.. KINDA KEWL if i say so myself.. but I DIDNT NOT spend any money on it.. i got stuff free for actually playing the games that were in the different areas. :O)

but ok you have to bear with me..I JUST got my PS3 a couple days ago.. and if you count the SPORTS CHAMPIONS game .. I have TWO games.. that and KILLZONE 3 (which is a killer game.. i finished it so now i am playing BOTs in the multiplayer).

so until i get MORE GAMES for the PS3.. i will be kinda bored with nothing to do .. on it.. so i will probly vist the PS HOME every now and then just to see if there is NEW areas.. but NOT THAT BORED like those other peepelz!! heheh!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
Yea i tried PShome beta way back a couple years ago.My guess is its just a giant friggin chat room.The real cool stuff is if you have playstation plus.You get free game downloads and discounts on some cool stuff.
As to paying money for virtual items on home i would not waste my loot but some ppl find it fun.i guess.
I DO buy some games (notably DLC and old skool stuff they come out with,Mega Man 10 is Brutal).
Mess around with it,you'll get the hang in no time.
Lates =)

patches/lasrblst patches/pitfall
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Yeah i been playing around with the PSHOME, just fiddleing with it here and there.. checking out the different areas and there is a huge list of them i been checking out. I guess i need to get MORE REAL games for it.. I just played all the way through KZ3.. that was fun!

And the only other game i have is the Sport Champs one.. and thats hard to play with the small living room i have and with all the clutter i have in it there is no room.. the camera can not fit me in the whole thing even when the camera is set to wide hehehe!.. I only have like 2 feet to work in! :O)

so i guess until i get new games i just play BOTS on the KZ3.. or fiddle with the PSHOME.. I would never spend REAL CASH on anything from that.. i think it is a waste of money !... but I been getting alot of ACTUAL FREE stuff just playing them QUESTS .. like the FORD quests.. I got a HUGE SAUCER TABLE for my studio apartment by playing that SAUCER POP! hehe

But thats it. i only getting the free stuff.. i guess once i get more real games I will put HOME aside ... IT IS nothing but a huge chat room!.. LAME YEAH!!.. but i dont chat with anyone.. i juist go in and play the quests and games like that SALT SHOOTER and SODIUM RACER.. those are fun!!

if it wanst for the games that them different areas have.. the thing would be TOTALLY USELESS... but because they DO ACTUALLY have games you can play.. it is only HALF USELESS hehehehe!

ALSO those games are NOT free on PSPLUS.. like you mentioned before... you said GOLDENAXE was free.... well it isnt.. I tried it but they want me to give them 50$ to be a MEMBER OF PLUS.. and then i can get the free games.. but the games are ONLY YOURS if you stay a memeberOF PLUS.. so if i was to NOT go for the second year.. all them games i get WOULD BE GONE... so they are not really YOUR games .. it is like they are RENTING THEM to you, only if your a member of PLUS!

I got the new update today too.. since i had no choice.. but all it is good for is for PEOPLE who are PLUS subscribers.. YEAH!!.. that was a waste of update!! it didnt do anyting for me.. cause i am not paying 50$ for a YEAR of PLUS and get nothing out of it.

I have to admit though that the CAMERA is killlller and WORKS GREAT with VIDEO CHAT.. me and my local friend Tom (his nickname is REALTIME on this board) was on it the other day all day almost just chatting back and forth using the camera.. like we would normally do on the regular phone hehe! but it was more fun using the camera.. he could see me and i could see him! :O)

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Playstation 3 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: