Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Duke Nukem Forever

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> PC Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject:  Duke Nukem Forever Reply with quote
MrCleanHead
Civilian
Civilian

2307 Tokens

Items:
Ok, this game will never come out...but I hope it does. It was mentioned in an ebay auction of pc games that this title was included. Checked into it and there it was. Dont know what the heck it is since it dont exist, but.....

So I started digging (xbox is broke and have nothing better to do) and came across a few interesing thing.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/206621 (click on wathc video)

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/games/forever.ars (read the whole article...he played it?)

I know this is now a small fan-base but if it did come out I would buy it....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
MrCleanHead
Civilian
Civilian

2307 Tokens

Items:
Just a thought....wouldnt it be great at the end of Halo 3 when Master Chief removes his helmet after saving earth.....and it's Duke Nukem. This would be the greatest moment in video game history.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DJGex
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

3976 Tokens

Items:
I seriously would laugh my ass off if that was the case.

TwinGalaxies multiple world record holder.

patches/chopcomm patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/granprix
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Yeash i found the auction yesterday... i posted one link in the shoutbox.. and then i was going to post the other link to thwe auction that had the game duke nukem forever.. i am like this is odd.. i did reserach on it too .. hehebut didnt find whatyou found!.. this is interesting article (your second link)!..

The flash video tho didnt work for me! (the first link)

MrCleanHead wrote:
Just a thought....wouldnt it be great at the end of Halo 3 when Master Chief removes his helmet after saving earth.....and it's Duke Nukem. This would be the greatest moment in video game history.

THATS FUNNNNNNNY!... i am even Laughing NOW hehehehehe...

You knwo some of my levels that i made for the duke nukem made it to retail level cds!.. Surprised) I didnt realize that till one day i bought a cd that had tons of maps on it.. and i looked and i am like NO WAYYYYYYY THERE IS ONE OF MY LEVELS! hehehe!

I did a couple singhle player levels like DIEHARD, and BATMANS cave!. (which were still fun deathmatching) and then tons of dual player levels like GRAVITRON, FORT DUKES, AZTEK (not to be confused by the AZTEC by Travis somethign which was about the pyrimads..).. mine was based on the AZTEK indians and cave in a mountain! that was a FUN level cause i had alot of secrets in it!..

i used to play local freinds all the time duke nukem.. i even got my son into it back then and we hookeed the two comnputers up using netwrok crossover cable cause we loved to play games... DUKE, DOOM, QGLQUAKE, and EVEN UNREAL for our slow machines!

hehe

Man i miss them days!! Sad

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Not to bring up an old post but i had to post this link of a image to a comic strip i found on this particular idea here hehehehe it is funny!

http://www.godmodeonline.com/d/20070924.html

MrCleanHead wrote:

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
On a similar note, does anyone thing that Duke Nukem's next escapade will ever be released?

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
DigitalDaredevil wrote:
On a similar note, does anyone thing that Duke Nukem's next escapade will ever be released?

Ok i will give ya MY opinion on that subject, if that comic strip was REAL then we were ALREADY playing the so called awaited Duke Nukem Escapade
hehe

But in serious note. NO i dont think so.. i have forgotten about it cause they are taking to long to release it. The idea for the game is just to old now. When they say Duke Nukem Forever.. they litterally mean FOREVER!!

And they were also supposed to doa DUKE NUKEM movie too!.. but from what i read that also fell through. I dont know if it is cause they are slow on thier game release.. or what?! It lost alot of fan interest thats for shure.

UNless they are waiting for the movie rights to pass? and then they release the game as the offical MOVIE game?! but even then it would be very MINOR on interest... well thats my opinion anyways!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
I agree. Unless it is the best game ever made, I don't want to see it. They have made a mockery of it now and anything would surely be looked at as a joke.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
I think I may have spoken too soon!

http://www.3drealms.com/duke4/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> PC Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: